Prime Minister should introduce Make in India Scheme in Rare Earth Industry to full fill domestic Requirement.
May 05 2015
Monazite: Major Rare-Earth Mineral
- A phosphate mineral containing 50-60% rare earths.
- The world’s original commercial rare-earth source, simple and well-understood metallurgy.
- Signiﬁcant quantities are concentrated during heavy-minerals-sands processing — currently, monazite is discarded or stockpiled.
- Major heavy-mineral-sands producers are:
- Focused on titanium and zircon
- Not interested in the rare-earth industry, which involves chemical rather than physical processing
- Link : http://rareearthinvestingnews.com/445-medallion-focused-on-rare-earth-exploration.html
- Except India, all other country permit to produce Rare Earths by private companies. In India only, the rare earth minerals are discorded along with waste.
Don't Miss on our latest updates
SIGN UP TODAY[contact-form-7 id="170" title="Subscribe"]